Tuesday, February 26, 2013

on
Famous Personalities who have faced hard difficulties to thrive at-last and succeeded in their life. Indeed a Inspiration for all

"I was raped at the age of 9 "
-Oprah Winfrey

"I didn't even complete my university education"
inspiration
inspiration (Photo credit: peevee@ds)
- Bill Gates

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my
father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of
eighteen"
- Joyce Meyer

"I struggled academically throughout elementary school"
- Dr Ben Carson

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football
training"
- Lionel Messi

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms,returning Coke
bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs
Nelson Mandela
Cover of Nelson Mandela

"My teachers used to call me a failure"
-Tony Blair

"I was in prison for 27 years"
- Retired President Nelson Mandela


Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's about what you can still do.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment